Cameron Automation Products
- Development of High Tech Machinery
- Efficient and Productive Mechanical Designs
- Sophisticated and Powerful Software
- Increased Raw Material Utilization
- Industry Leading Customer Service by a Highly Trained Technicians
Cameron Automation offers a wide array of Rip Systems for your Rough Mill.
Advantages of a Cameron Machine:
- Increase in Yield due to Auto-Skewing Bent and Crooked Boards
- Multiple Moving Blade Saw Models
- Cutting Edge and Powerful Software
- The Right Sized System to fit your Mill
- Industry Leading Service and Support
- Best Value in the Industry
Contact the Regional Sales Manager for your area to learn how a Cameron Rip System will improve your work flow and bottom line.
The Quick Chop is a Complete and Affordable Push Feed Chop Saw Optimization System.
- Full Chop Optimizing Software with Cut List Importing Capabilities and Production Tallying
- Crayon Marking for Defects
- Accuracy as Low as +/- 0.010 in.
- Welded Frame Allows the Quick Chop to Shipped Set-up, so your Up and Running in (1) day or less
We have taken proven technology from our Opti-Sizer (1986), and our Opti-Match (2005) to develop a machine unlike any other. Random flooring strips are fed in one end and nested bundles are produced at the other end.
- Eliminates Repetitive Manual Labor
- Controls Square Footage in Each Bundle
- Produces More Even Bundles
- Tallies Material Automatically
Taylor Manufacturing and Cameron Automation have developed the technology to save raw material and labor, while creating consistent sized and color matched panels at a high production rate. The Taylor Opti-Sizer and Cameron Opti-Match:
- Use Computer Software, written in House, to Size and Color Match (Opti-Match only) Panels more Consistently than a human
- Innovative Designs Allow the Machines to Operate at a High Production Level, sometimes Replacing Multiple People
- Backed by the Industries Leading Service and Technical Team